Dead Horse

Dead Horse
poor dead horsey

Saturday, July 20, 2024

DCC , weird dice and rules extras on dice tube inserts

 



As soon as I found out there were little extra rules bits on the dice tube inserts i started trying to hunt them all down. As far as my google-fu goes, I can find no trace of a comprehensive list.


Thanks to some crazy friends I have access to 15 tubes extras. As I work to complete the list I will update. If you have info on tubes I do not have, please contact me!


The list of tubes:

Elemental Water: Patron bond Elemental queen of Water

Elemental Earth: Spell, Read stones 

Elemental Fire: Magic Item, Conflagration gems

Elemental Void: Patron Bond, Bind Chaos

Greem: Monster, Fetch Demon

Black: Monster, Entropic Knight

Eldritch Ruin Fragments: Magic item ,Ruin fragments 

Ioun Stones: Magic item, White Ioun stone

Supernal Star Seeds: Spell, Cosmic Lotus Magic 

Motes of Mercurial Magic: Chart, Multiversal Mercurial Magic Effects

The Wizard Van's Stellar Stowaways: Chart, Cosmic Tilt

Infernal Skulls: Magic Item, Infernal Skulls

Mighty Dice of Arms: Deeds, New Warrior Deed and a Dwarf only deed

Chaotic Wizard: Spell, Hasten Doom

Dark Tower: Magic item, Desecrated Visage of Mitra




Unknown Sets: 

Lawful Wizard

Neutral Wizard

Beaked Unicorn

Three Lagged Gowl 

Maned Wyrm

Hellcat

Skeliton Saint

Vello's Crystalized Creations

Sezrekan's Sanguivorous Solids


There may be more that I am unaware of , please leave a comment or contact me if you have additional information.


Dice tubes with a tiny strip like below, DO NOT have any bonus Material. 





No comments:

Post a Comment