Dead Horse

Dead Horse
poor dead horsey

Sunday, May 8, 2022

Out of context gaming quotes.


 My gaming group from time to time will spit of the oddest lines. 

This is a list of all the famous ones from various players over the years.


Chris:

I am not a bank

All the monks lived except the ones that died

Peep peep, I’m just a bird

I will never have true sightsers staring at the sky looking for strange birds

They were only hijacking the ship. They weren't thieves.

Michael:

Ima going to play it safe like Wendy (pulls block and tower crashes)

There is no Anatomy in here - - Try 'A' - Wendy

I shot them all, but the ones I haven't shot yet

Rikki:

That’s some Slim Shady bullshit.

Why should I heal you? You’re just going to get hurt again.

Sexual favors for magic items

If you get hurt by the duck, I am not healing you

Next time don’t make me embarrass you!

Might want to let the two sides fight it out for a couple of days, cause I can’t talk to god right now

Not the evil barbarian king, the undead barbarian king

Your ugly but I am beautiful

Austin:

I didn’t okay that

I disbelieve

That’s not what you said last time

Ken:

We made it not glow

It left a bad taste is his mouth

The magical darkness is magical

Ram it in!!! Don't spit on it!

Jimmy:

I'm sorry your parents had sex

Tiffany:

It’s a happy fun time market!

Randoms:

What? Stop being so needy right now - Patti

Lavits is a litch - Rumor

Open door bad thing happen - Buller

It’s easier to protect the world, when you control it - Rich

Cannonball - Connor

Making a life alert necklace with unseen servant on it


No comments:

Post a Comment