Dead Horse

Dead Horse
poor dead horsey

Thursday, August 9, 2012

Get the gaming where you can!

When real life lets you down on the gaming front, then turn to the virtual world.  Google plus is a haven of gamers getting together over video chat and game. The feeling of these games is wild and wooly much like the games I played back in the 80s. The spirit of anything can and will happen,  flourishes in G+.  Since my home is lacking currently I think its time to take my first love to G+.
Gamma World was my first real rpg. The first one I played correctly. Through my learning with GW I in turn mastered D&D, Top Secret and many others. I have ran campaigns of GW around the world while in the army. For just my little sister when I was still in junior high. I have sat for hours and scribbled out bits of world and characters to encounter. It has always been my first gaming love.

No comments:

Post a Comment