Dead Horse

Dead Horse
poor dead horsey

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

2012 the end of the world is nigh!

Believe ancient Myans and we have less then a year to live!
My world is at an end... New job's schedual blows. 3rd shift the death of a social life.
I guess it is time to bite the bullet and get a web cam. Constantcon here i come!

I will detail my voyage into the steamy depths of internet gaming via web cam.
I think I May have to revive my neglected mega dungeon.
One of the artistic FLAILSNAILS types should design a t-shirt so we can display our geek pride.

Gaming related ....found along side the road in the ditch
1 Small dead animal.
2 Random item of clothing
3 Broken shield
4 Strange bone
5 Clay tablet in unknown language (is a tax ledger)
6 Excerment, fresh and smelly
7 Toy boat (optionaly my be magic and will expand to full size)
8 Dead person.. rotten nothing of value
9 Flagon full of some kind of liquid (cod liver oil)
10 Coin pouch (2d10 silver)
11 Stray dog (friendly if fed)
12 Iron key (47) roll % on any lock tried if a 47 is rolled this opens it)

No comments:

Post a Comment